Digital Capability Manager
Sydney Olympic Park
Flourish Australia has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Capability Manager to join our Head Office team!
This is a closed-term full-time (12 month contract) position working Monday to Friday based at our Sydney Olympic Park office. This position offers an attractive total remuneration package circa $130,000.
About the Opportunity
As the Digital Capability Manager, you will identify digital opportunities, system and process improvements to enable the organisation to operate efficiently in both corporate and mental health support settings. You will identify digital technologies that can help Flourish Australia reach, involve and support people.
In this role you will apply your experience in digital and technology enabled transformation to lead change management processes to ensure system integration, develop new approaches, increase reach, and deliver efficiencies. You will also support the development of new service delivery opportunities and channels, including supporting people accessing services to participate digitally and increase their digital citizenship.
To be successful in this position, you will be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To find out more about this role, please read the Position Description.
About Flourish Australia
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. For over 60 years, we have provided individual support to people with a lived experience of a mental health issue for them to live purposeful lives. Our vision is to create communities where everyone’s mental health and wellbeing flourishes. Our purpose is to support people to flourish, believe in their futures, and become contributing members of the community.
Our services are comprehensive and our proven approach is highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. We start by fully understanding an individuals strengths, the challenges they face and what flourishing looks like for them. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Everyone who works at Flourish Australia is dedicated to providing people experiencing mental health issues with the day-to-day support and encouragement they need to create a rewarding life for themselves in their community.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to the participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, business, health or relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise-wide digital transformation or digital capability enhancement projects, including developing strategies, action plans and evaluation frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in business process mapping, human-centred and user led system design.
- Demonstrated experience in organisational change management.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving, planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and working within timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrated experience in writing reports, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training in a geographically dispersed organisation.
- A carer role or having a lived experience will be an advantage.
- A current driver’s license.
For more information, please contact Susan McCarthy, Chief Operating Officer. E: email@example.com (please do not email applications)
All appointments with Flourish Australia's Mental Health Services are subject to an NDIS Worker Screening clearance, a National Criminal History Check, a Working With Children Check, previous employment reference checks, satisfactory Australian residency status and other background checks.
About the Benefits
Flourish Australia recognises and values its people as demonstrated by:
- Total remuneration package circa $130K
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete the questions asked and attach a copy of your resume on the following page. We encourage you to have your resume up-to-date before you commence your application.
Applications close 5pm 28th June.