Senior Cluster Manager
Flourish Australia has an excellent leadership opportunity for a Senior Cluster Manager to join our New England team!
The position is closed-term full-time (5 year term) working Monday to Friday (with some on-call responsibilities). You will have the flexibility to be based at any of our New England offices (Tamworth, Moree or Armidale).
About this Opportunity
As the Senior Cluster Manager, your role will be fundamental in the provision of high quality and responsive recovery-oriented service that best supports people to achieve their hopes and dreams.
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, you will oversee Flourish Australia's operations in the New England Area. You will join a dynamic senior management team and lead the development and maintenance of key strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders in the New England area (Tamworth, Inverell and Moree).
You will be required to:
- Manage and develop service provision and provide leadership in all aspects of the operation.
- Manage the fiscal, people and property resources of the services within the scope of the position and under the direction of the General Manager, Operations.
- Ensure services are of high standard and comply with standards of quality practice.
- Manage, develop and maintain key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of the expansion of Flourish Australia's services.
For more information about what it means to be a Senior Cluster Manager with Flourish Australia, please review the Position Description.
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our purpose is to support people to flourish, believe in their futures, and become contributing members of the community.
Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- A degree in the behavioural sciences or a health related discipline.
- At least 5-years experience in a relevant upper or senior management role.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills.
- Demonstrated engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills, with the capability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated experience fostering and sustaining partnerships as well as ability to influence stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- Demonstrate understanding of the challenges faced by people with a lived experience of severe and persistent mental illness and how providing a recovery oriented service is of benefit to people.
- Expert knowledge of relevant legislative and funding contract requirements.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ability to fully utilise the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
Flourish Australia recognises and values its people as demonstrated by:
- Level 8 + 10% on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018
- An attractive motor vehicle allowance
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive infrastructure including a mobile phone, laptop and other resources for work purposes
For further information, please contact Aidan Conway, General Manager, Operations. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete the questions asked. You will then be required to attach a copy of your resume on the following page. We encourage you to have your resume up-to-date and available before you commence your application.
Applications close 5pm 14th June.