Clinical and Operations Manager - headspace
headspace Parramatta has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical and Operations Manager to join the team! The position is full-time (76 hours per fortnight) working Monday to Friday.
About the Opportunity
As the headspace Parramatta Clinical and Operations manager, you will work under the direction of the Senior Clinical Manager and lead the development and growth of headspace Parramatta.
The Clinical and Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the headspace Parramatta service to engage relevant sectors and partners in an integrated model of care
- Developing, implementing and evaluating the delivery of services to young people and their families to promote excellence in youth health and support services
- Overseeing the implementation of clinical services and contributing to program/research development to ensure service integrity and quality
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic person to facilitate excellence in integrated holistic health care, with the goal of improving outcomes for young people who access the service and the wider community.
For more information about what it means to be a Clinical and Operations Manager, please review the position description.
About headspace and Flourish Australia
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation supporting young people aged 12-25 years with their mental & general health care needs. One in four young people have experienced a mental health issue in the past 12 months – a higher prevalence than all other age groups. headspace provides early intervention mental health services to young people who present with mental health issues, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
More information about headspace can be found at: www.headspace.org.au
Flourish Australia has a long and proud history of providing recovery-oriented mental health services in Australia. We offer a range of services to meet the different needs of those with a lived experience of a mental health issue in the community. This ranges from individual and group support and activities to dedicated programs for specific areas of need.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or other allied health discipline with current AHPRA registration. For Social Work eligibility for membership with AASW. For Psychology, Masters degree or higher in Clinical Psychology.
- Three to five years experience and demonstrated skills in clinical supervision and training to deliver clinical interventions in the management of young people experiencing mental health issues.
- Relevant post registration clinical experience in mental health in a community setting.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage and develop operational systems for a health or community services organisation.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively engage in leadership and management processes, including multidisciplinary and/or cross sector initiatives, and partnerships with a wide range of professionals, organisations and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of accountability systems, and continuous quality improvement processes.
- Knowledge of Parramatta youth/health sectors.
- Post graduate qualifications in business or health services management.
For more information contact Tom Traae, Senior Clinical Manager. E: email@example.com
Appointments will be subject to Australian residency/visa, satisfactory National Criminal Record checks, the Working With Children Check and suitable work referees.
About the Benefits
The successful applicant will join an organisation that recognises and values its people as demonstrated by:
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900;
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions;
- Career development opportunities; and
- Comprehensive infrastructure including fleet motor vehicles, mobile phones and other resources for work purposes.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please complete the questions below. You will then be asked to attach a copy of your resume on the following page, we encourage you to have your resume up-to-date and available before you commence the application.